CoolioD1

Film Critics Awards 2012 (Winners in 1st post)

Sasha's going on about TSN again on twitter.

Nobody gives a shit about TSN. End od story. AMPAS will never say We are so sorry that we awarded TKS. They most likely don`t even remember TSN.Also, ZDT =/= TSN. Fincher is a dick and disliked in Hollywood. OTOH, Bigelow`s a class act and well-liked in the industry. Plus her movie isn`t about Internet nerds. They are winning. Tosay is just a small victory over Crone but Lincoln bombing except in acting is awesome.

Les Mis is at 70 percent with a high 7.5 average rating, and still going up, it's not really getting trashed except for a couple of reviewers who hate musicals anyway.The Master winning so much is a big let down for me. I respect the acting and technical aspects of the movie alot, but it was by far the most pretentious, useless script of the year.

For an alleged best picture frontrunner/winner it is getting trashed. By the way, have you read The Hollywood Reporter's review?

The win makes no sense.If you think a film has the best direction, best lead actor, best supporting actress, and best production design, and is second-best in its music and in its cinematography, how does it lose to a film which is only mentioned in 1st or 2nd in a single other category?

• Like 2

The win makes no sense.If you think a film has the best direction, best lead actor, best supporting actress, and best production design, and is second-best in its music and in its cinematography, how does it lose to a film which is only mentioned in 1st or 2nd in a single other category?

In the words of Sally Field, "They Really Like It"

LA's picks are my favorite so far. Dwight Henry, Lawrence/Riva, PTA, Amour. Argo's screenplay win is the only thing that really bugs me.

I don't mind Argo's screenplay win so much, but SLP's RU is slightly annoying. Not as bad as Sasha's making it out to be though.