CoolioD1

Film Critics Awards 2012 (Winners in 1st post)

How are they flaky? Because you don't agree with them even though you havent even seen the movie?

The same exact thing applies to those "UK reviews" that you just discredited. You disagree with them even though you haven't seen the movie too. No genre translates as well as musicals do in terms of adaptations. Quality musicals mean quality films.

The same exact thing applies to those "UK reviews" that you just discredited. You disagree with them even though you haven't seen the movie too. No genre translates as well as musicals do in terms of adaptations. Quality musicals mean quality films.

UK means nothing to Oscar, same way French people mean nothing to SAG.

You should know better then me Mr. Objective Les Mis fanboy ;)

I love that you've labeled me that when I have no idea why. Because I haven't completely written Les Mis off? It's not about being a fanboy I've never read the book or seen the show. It's about not jumping to conclusions a month early.
  • Like 2

I love that you've labeled me that when I have no idea why. Because I haven't completely written Les Mis off? It's not about being a fanboy I've never read the book or seen the show. It's about not jumping to conclusions a month early.

I labelled you because I only hear from you if it is Les Mis related. Les Mis has near-zero chance to win best picture oscar. It's not too early to write it off from that pedestal when Hooper is getting strong negative notices in even the positive reviews.

Last year's GG thread got to 21 pages. Can it be overtaken. I dunno. Last year's SAG thread only got 5 pages (combined together since it was two different threads for winners and nominees)

Well last year's SAG wasn't very interesting, only mildly surprising thing was Dujardin.

ZDT sweep is really annoying mostly because the movie hasn`t been seen except by critics so no one else can judge for themselves and compare. And many people aren`t happy with just blindly trusting critics hence why this sweep isn`t going as well as TSN one with Oscar watchers on ADF,here,etc.

• Like 1

Do we really need to award Bigelow again for such a thematically similar film?

I dunno. Ask me again when I've seen it. :lol:That's the thing with it though. DIfficult to root for or against a movie when the only people who've seen it are the people giving it all the awards.