Gopher

Weekend Estimates starting pg 10

I really hope ROTG can turn things around or at least not suffer the same fate of Happy Feet 2. Finally saw it while I do think it has flaw on the story, the animation is gorgeously rendered and its heart is in the right place. Hope people will give it a chanceYay for Argo crossing 100 million and WIR holding steady!

Killing Me Softly is a fairly bad movie so I don't mind seeing it bomb. I've also never seen an audience hate a movie more. Maybe 150 people showed up and 120 stayed until the end.

Edited by Gopher

Weekend estimates are released on Sunday. They estimate what a movie will make today and give us the total weekend number. Tomorrow, they will release the actual numbers for the weekend, but they usually don't change much from estimates.

Edited by CJohn

It seems that everyone is fucking hating it. :PHave you seen the movie?

No. It also opened here this weekend but it isn't in the theaters closer to my home. I am planning on see it in the next couple of weeks, since now I really can't go the closest theater where it is. Edited by CJohn

Weekend estimates are released on Sunday. They estimate what a movie will make today and give us the total weekend number. Tomorrow, they will release the actual numbers for the weekend, but they usually don't change much from estimates.

I see - so these are actual probables then