Tonights episode was really great. I felt it was a big improve over last years documentary episode (I enjoyed last years too) Plus it was great to see a different side of the Dean. Also Jeff dressd as the Dean was just halirious.

Yeah, Jeff was great as the Dean, but I think my favorite bit of the night was Stockholm Syndrome Annie. Honestly, I'll be so disappointed if NBC doesn't order a fourth season, but I think there's still a pretty decent chance it'll get renewed. Sony is apparently pushing pretty hard for the 88 episode mark so that they can get it into syndication.Did you really send paintballs? Edited by Jussslic

Also ABC released their midseason schedule and Cougar Town was not on it. Deadline.com is reporting the show will return to March and the episode count was cut from 22 to 15 episodes. Abed is having a terrible week. Also if somehow Community and Cougar Town are put on the same night and time then the internet better be ready for the HOLY MOTHER S**T of wars

Are they serious?? 15 episodes instead of 22? :( That's really bad news because if it had a full season that makes it more likely that it would be renewed because of syndication deals. I wish NBC would move it to a different time slot. Competing against The Big Bang Theory is death.

I don't get why so many more people watch TBBT over this. It's so fresh and new unlike TBBT which sticks to the same old CBS sitcom formula every week. Nothing interesting or plot advancing has happened in that show since many seasons back.

The same reason the top Tv shows every week are mostly procedurals (NCIS, Criminal Minds), generic sitcoms (BBT, Two and a Half Men), and reality shows (Dancing With the Stars). Obviously a large section of the population just wants to watch something familiar where they know exactly what they're getting when they sit down and watch. I don't hate any of these shows, and I'd even call myself a fan of some of them, but it sucks that taking risks and being original seems to usually lead to a show's downfall on broadcast tv.

Really liked last night's episode. Usually I'm not the biggest Shirley fan because they don't really do anything with her character other than the whole religious, judgmental thing. But I loved seeing an extra dimension to her and the Jeff/Shirley relationship. Annie/Abed/Troy subplot was very funny as well.

• Like 1