still getting some laughs from me, but there's no "oooh i see what they did there" feeling when the awesomeness of a reference hits you with its smoothness

i'm no fan of britta and troy scenes 

also i could totally see troy living with abed his entire life , is britta really the girl who will get them as a package deal? i don't think so , annie on the other hand fits in so easily with them

• Like 1

still getting some laughs from me, but there's no "oooh i see what they did there" feeling when the awesomeness of a reference hits you with its smoothness

i'm no fan of britta and troy scenes 

also i could totally see troy living with abed his entire life , is britta really the girl who will get them as a package deal? i don't think so , annie on the other hand fits in so easily with them

As long as this show doesn't get as bad as the worst episode of the series which I think is Season 2 Episode  20 "Competitive Wine Tasting"

• Community Manager

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/communitys-ken-jeong-joins-abc-comedy-pilot-spy/

Ken Jeong singed up for a pilot.....NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOT GOOD 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Eh, I wouldn't worry. Ken Jeong is like the least essential member of the cast. Frankly, after the third season, I think they should have let him out of his contract since I'm not sure what they're going to do to him. Granted, I haven't seen this week's episode (soon I will) so I could be wrong but he hasn't really played a big role this season.

Also, there's been cases of actors joining pilots only to have their shows renewed. Community might very well come back because NBC remains in dire straits.

Eh, I wouldn't worry. Ken Jeong is like the least essential member of the cast. Frankly, after the third season, I think they should have let him out of his contract since I'm not sure what they're going to do to him. Granted, I haven't seen this week's episode (soon I will) so I could be wrong but he hasn't really played a big role this season.

Also, there's been cases of actors joining pilots only to have their shows renewed. Community might very well come back because NBC remains in dire straits.

I understand that Ken Jeong's character is not the biggest deal on the show but I still like Chang and I really enjoyed his Season 3 arc but god damn I don't want him to leave. 

Plus just a quick question but where do the Neislen families live because I need to force these people to watch this show. I will literary cry if this show gets cancelled. 

Just finished watching the first 3 seasons on Hulu, had no idea the show was that good. Loved a lot of stuff especially the way the characters are developed slowly over the course of seasons and they stay true to how real people would react and develop with all the experiences they have had. My favorite thing is all the easter eggs, especially the entire hidden storyline of Abed delivering a baby in an episode.

Need to watch the first 3 episodes of season 4 now and actually start watching the show when it airs.

i liked the last episode at the convention , but britta and troy still  :wacko: ehhh... but what are you gonna do so i'm getting use to it...

annie's trip in the hotel room was funny...and the guest geek was dean-creepy worthy!!!

very surprise to see jenny garth and luke perry reunion lolll