All things considered, it wasn't bad. There have been worse episodes from Harmon, though it was by no means a classic. Some of it felt a bit forced, but you can tell that they're trying and hopefully they find their footing as the season goes on. I quite enjoyed Greendale Babies and a few other things, but I didn't laugh out loud.

• Like 2

ok so as one of the biggest Community fans on this forum let me just say this was a ok episode. Sure it wasn't great but it reminds me of the opener to Season 3 which was just a ok episode. I really liked the whole Abed TV part. Greendale Babies was great. The Hunger Deans could of been better. The end of the episode though gave me hope and very eager to see next week's episode. After watching this episode, I do have faith that the show will find its footing and become great. 

• Like 1

Was there something a little "off"? There was, but you know what? It made me laugh enough. I enjoyed Abed TV, Fred Willard, and the Greendale Babies. Maybe it's a product of my lowered expectations. I'm not sold on the future, but I'm with the show to whatever end it reaches.