The Puppet episode was pretty good but this past week's episode WOW that was just bad and i'm one of the people who has been liking season 4. It reminds me of Season 2 Episode 20 Competitive Wine Tasting to me that was the most unfunniest episode the show has made till now. But what did save the episode from being the worst is the tag when they go into the dark timeline. 

• Community Manager

Not to mention Malcolm McDowell's facts about the punic wars were pretty much bullshit. But yeah it was all pretty bad, and I didn't like that darkest timeline tag either. Shit was just pandering.

I could be wrong but I believe the Romans ultimately defeated Hannibal. Malcolm McDowell was the best part about the episode-it's too bad the script was shit.

I could be wrong but I believe the Romans ultimately defeated Hannibal. Malcolm McDowell was the best part about the episode-it's too bad the script was shit.

Yeah, they whopped him pretty badly in the end and levelled his entire city. He didn't "turn the Romans against each other" as suggested in this episode but if anything they probably became smarter as an empire from that whole encounter.But anyway, was going on a tangent, yeah it was a shitty episode. :lol: Edited by CoolioD1

faack a Dan Harmon.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

I do list Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas as my favorite episode.

I love Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas because i'm a sucker for Stop Motion Christmas stuff. Also everytime I watch that episode I always like to imagine how this all looks in the study room. Also I like to point out that I think its funny that the last time we saw Duncan he was running out of the classroom in season 2 and we never see him again.