Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

Hell Yeah! I hope Jessica and Hiddles are together! I love them both. Wait Hiddleston and Hunnam in a movie together. Yessiree!What is this movie about anyway?

Ooh, now that you mentioned it, me too, would love to see them as a couple onscreen. I adore Tom and Jessica, beautiful and talented people, and both have that elegant vibe.IIRC, there were rumors of them being an item not long ago. Too bad it was just rumors.

Hunnam looks to gain fans on Tumblr thanks to the popularity of PR on there. But then, his casting in 50 Shades might reduce those fans. But who knows, he'll gain the older momma fans instead.

Ooh, now that you mentioned it, me too, would love to see them as a couple onscreen. I adore Tom and Jessica, beautiful and talented people, and both have that elegant vibe.IIRC, there were rumors of them being an item not long ago. Too bad it was just rumors.

Yeah I read that on Lainey Gossip, lol. They were speculating hard too.

Fans have nothing to help with his acting ability.

He's okay. Not a bad actor. Pretty middle of the road. He is very handsome. He cleans up really well. All he has to do in 50 Shades is be sexy. He will have served his purpose even if the movie is a stinker.

• Like 1

He's okay. Not a bad actor. Pretty middle of the road. He is very handsome. He cleans up really well. All he has to do in 50 Shades is be sexy. He will have served his purpose even if the movie is a stinker.

Not enough to not be shadowed by Chastain, Hiddleston and Mia in Crimson Peak.  ;)

Edited by firedeep

Not enough to not be shadowed by Chastain, Hiddleston and Mia in Crimson Peak.  ;)

Well it depends on the material. He may get overshadowed but I tend not to notice unless it sticks out like a sore thumb. If I'm absorbed in the story I don't care. As long as it doesn't take me out of the movie and hamper my personal enjoyment it doesn't matter to me.

Jessica Chastain talks about Crimson Peak with MTV News. This guy Josh has a serious crush on Hiddleston. LOL Jessica checks him on it. She is so cool.

Edited by ECSTASY