Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

Have you seen dash? He's a smooth guy. He could pull it off.

Oh, I saw him. He looks cool. I just realized that his avatar is a cartoon depiction of him, which is pretty awesome. I was talking about you actually, thought you were getting too excited yourself there :P
  • Like 1

Thanks I got that obvious part.

That's what is hilarious (and pitiful) to watch, a nerdy guy be cocked and teased playfully by a seductive glamourous redhead about his Loki crush, he looked like a shy tiny puppy.

I would be an interviewer in the same very place, I'd flirt the hell out with her if she teased me like that.

Ok then. For a minute I thought I was reading fan fic. :lol:

I noticed Kate Hawley is back as costume designer... she did great with Pacific Rim (obviously).I see too that G brought Mimic/Blade II/DBAotD alumnus Michael Madden back as set designer. Loved his work in Silent Hill and A Dangerous Method as well. My gut's telling me that Crimson Peak's atmosphere should register somewhere between Devil's Backbone and Burton's Sleepy Hollow...

http://www.deltorofilms.com/wp/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=578&sid=46406da107b38699e3180a1a20b77127&start=70