baumer

50 Films Better than TDKR in 2012

Loved Bane. I love Hiddleston too but I'd take Bane over Loki any day. And like him or not, you can't deny that he has become a part of our pop culture vernacular. Imitations of the voice are running rampant on and off the internet.

• Like 1

Loved Bane. I love Hiddleston too but I'd take Bane over Loki any day.

And like him or not, you can't deny that he has become a part of our pop culture vernacular. Imitations of the voice are running rampant on and off the internet.

People are poking fun at him because of his ridiculous drunken Connery 's ADR voice, not in the good sense if there is.

Every time, I imitate his "I'm there to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny!!" line, people crack up laughter saying how crappy not awesome nor intimidating it was. And it was really goddamn awful in french like a spoof.

Edited by dashrendar44

Liam Neeson's performance alone makes him a interesting character

He was like he had a pole up his arse when he was in BB.It was like he had been pickled in vinegar, thats how stiff he was in the movie.Such a boring villain, and a boring performance
  • Like 1

I thought Bane was easily the most 'Bad-Ass' villain out of the Batman Trilogy. And it wasn't the way he beat the shit out of batman either but the way Hardy portrayed him and the dialogue he was given.Just simple things like putting a light touch on the neck of Daggert and said 'And you think this gives you power over me?' or the way he strutted while Batman was making his escape off the rooftop all showed that this guy was not someone you trifled with.

• Like 2

I thought Bane was easily the most 'Bad-Ass' villain out of the Batman Trilogy. And it wasn't the way he beat the shit out of batman either but the way Hardy portrayed him and the dialogue he was given.

Oh god, his strut like a pimp with his hands on his jacket's collars. I burst in laughters.

Posted Image

Please, Hardy was hamming it up like he didn't give a flying fuck about Dark Knight Rises being serious shit and all (He said it he was doing it mostly because the paycheck was great in pre-release interviews), making all kind of cheesy weirdest mannerisms he could pull out of his bag and see if people eat that up.

Edited by dashrendar44