Punishment

Tuesday Numbers: Sky 1.1m, LOP 1m, Lincoln 950k

No. If at all, it won't be until the new year. It's 7 mill behind it right now. Even if it were to finish another 3 mill ahead of it this weekend, it has a long way to go before it gets ahead of it's total.

I wouldn't say a long way. Xmas-New Year will be great to Skyfall. Whereas that time frame is never too exceptional to the Twilight films. Skyfall should overtake it by New Year's, imo.

Hobbit is going to hurt Skyfall too. IMAX is gone....so it will not keep closing the gap that quickly.

I agree. Probable Runs:Date - Skyfall - BD213/12 - 265.3M - 271.6M16/12 - 271.2M - 276.2M20/12 - 274.0M - 278.1M23/12 - 278.0M - 280.6M27/12 - 282.5M - 283.2M01/01 - 289.0M - 287.2MThat should be about the time Skyfall overtakes BD2.

I wouldn't say a long way. Xmas-New Year will be great to Skyfall. Whereas that time frame is never too exceptional to the Twilight films. Skyfall should overtake it by New Year's, imo.

But that's three weeks from now. That's quite a way's off. The poster was saying it would be next week sometime. I'm agreeing with you that it has a shot to overtake it by NY, but it is not for sure. Skyfall will drop hard this weekend and that will slow it down a bit.And don't forget school's are out next week so weekdays will be strong for every film. Edited by baumer