Echos the swinging of your junks

There is a fight about to start

When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our cocksade?

Who will be strong and stand with me?

Somewhere beyond the barricade

Is there a world you schlong to see

Then join in the fight

That will give you the right to post free!

Do you hear the people sing?

Singing the song of Avacock men?

It is the music of a people

Who will not be slaves to ban

When the beating of your heart

Echos the swinging of your junks

There is a fight about to start

When tomorrow comes!

Posted Image
  • Like 4

Do you hear the people sing?Singing the song of Avacock men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves to banWhen the beating of your heartEchos the swinging of your junksThere is a fight about to startWhen tomorrow comes!Will you join in our cocksade?Who will be strong and stand with me?Somewhere beyond the barricadeIs there a world you schlong to seeThen join in the fightThat will give you the right to post free!Do you hear the people sing?Singing the song of Avacock men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves to banWhen the beating of your heartEchos the swinging of your junksThere is a fight about to startWhen tomorrow comes!

Yet another thing ruined for me by Fishnets. :P First ROTK, and now this. :lol:
  • Like 2

Oh fuck hiding! Lets fight people! Aren`t we proud of out thread? YES! There are too many valubale posters involved for them to ban all or even half. There would be no forum. C`mon, out of tecnhes, out of trenches. Strand up for your right!

You're right. We've to fight. Best defense is a good offense so let's get out of the trenches and fight. This the crown jewel thread on BO.com forums and nothing must happen to it.
  • Like 2

You're right. We've to fight. Best defense is a good offense so let's get out of the trenches and fight. This the crown jewel thread on BO.com forums and nothing must happen to it.

hear hear!

Fine, if you want a suicide then go ahead, leave the trenches and fight .

Nah, if we wanted to commit suicide we`d shriek "I am no man!Shrieeeeek!" Insta effective. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

Fine, if you want a suicide then go ahead, leave the trenches and fight . I'll stay right here, eat creamed corn and wait for the inevitable ban.

It is 5:15 AM where you live. When are you going to sleep? :lol: Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Not until the battle is over.

Seriously though I'm probably going to sleep at 6:30 AM, and sleep til 2 PM

Mods are playing mind games with us... they want to see us suffer before banning us!
  • Like 2