baumer

Alien Vs. Predator

12 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Bi have to say, as much as this gets laughed at and ridiculed upon, it's still a suspensful and imaginative action/scifi/horror-thriller which I would have no trouble watching again. Sure, the "acting" is not exactly top-notch, but the sets are cool, the cinematography is fine, and we are (or I am) rooting for Alexa, the small terran mammal caught between forces she has no right to survive.The idea of putting two of sci-fi's strongest monsters into a fight for life against each other is not new here; it came from a comic in the early 80s and was already hinted upon in "Predator2". Still a nice concept, and - though far from a masterwork - an enjoyable piece of B-movie-history.

I remember really disliking it when I first saw it but rewatching it is not really that bad. It has a nice sense of mood and atmosphere and amazing sets and the creatures look great. The human characters are dull (especially the terrible lead)  though and the movie needed way more fights. 

A dream come true when they announced this movie. I had chills when going to see this.....and than i was like noooooo WTF have they done. Mofos, the lot of em. 

Some of the fight scenes were kind of cool. The main predator really knows how to style it out lol. Liked how he sliced off a xenomorphs head without looking.

Very disappointing movie though.

D

Horrible. What I hated most , among many other things, was how weak the predators were presented . I actually liked the second one more, at least the predator kicked ass and had a more horror feeling than the first .