Dementeleus

Weekend numbers thread (close between TH and DU 31.5-31 so far)

Best picture, best director, best adapted screenplay, best leading actor, best supporting actor, best soundtrack. :)

This dellusion is so sad I won`t even try to poke fun at it. Not to mention that there is no leading man. PJ already said he would like to see McKellen, Freeman or Serkis win supporting. Edited by fishnets

I don't think either of those movies will be ready by summer 2014. Any July 2014 bockbuster should be in post-production by December 2013 because that's when WB will start its ad campaigns.

? Why wouldn't they be ready? The only reason they wouldn't be is if they pulled an Oz or Elysium. Other than that they are for 2014. Ok. December 2013 is fine both those movies will start by March of 2013.

? Why wouldn't they be ready? The only reason they wouldn't be is if they pulled an Oz or Elysium. Other than that they are for 2014. Ok. December 2013 is fine both those movies will start by March of 2013.

Jupiter Ascending is a Wachowski movie and they take forever to shoot movies. Transcendance may very well be ready but they haven't even started pre-production and/or most of the casting.

Always makes me laugh when people go on about film being a flop or not (and early on) in comparison to what the studio/distributors/producers think and have worked out what needs to be taken at BO etc . Theres a lot of factors involved.

Chosen one has spoken so shut the hell about Hobbit and LM being flops. :)

Jupiter Ascending is a Wachowski movie and they take forever to shoot movies. Transcendance may very well be ready but they haven't even started pre-production and/or most of the casting.

Plan is for a Spring shoot and Depp is on board, the leading lady is being looked at now. The rest of the cast can come quickly. As for Jupiter Ascending, 5 months is long (Cloud Atlas), if green screen is used more less time. Thats why a Spring date is being eyed so they can take their time and have it out by Summer 2014.

So, anyone want to talk about Melissa McCarthy's sex life?

No? Ok... Might as well crawl back into my hole

For people wondering...

$50 to the man who can turn the friday numbers thread into a discussion on Melissa McCarthy's sex life.

Edited by ChD

This dellusion is so sad I won`t even try to poke fun at it. Not to mention that there is no leading man. PJ already said he would like to see McKellen, Freeman or Serkis win supporting.

Don't tell me you didn't get i was joking? Damn, you really think i'm such a sad geek. It hurts...

Is someone going to make "A Haunted House" thread ? The movie is going to be huge. I am expecting a $30 million+ opening weekend. Bigger than PA4.

I'm doubting It'll get a $30M opening, but it will finish around PA4 for sureBest case scenario: $20M opening and x3 multiplier. Edited by ChD