Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

The movie ended, and I'll give it 3 and a half stars out of five. It did get quite good near the end, and there are very interesting things throughout the whole thing. JGL and Bruce Willis were both good. The farm scenes dragged, but overall a good movie

Edited by Jack Nevada

The movie ended, and I'll give it 3 and a half stars out of five. It did get quite good near the end, and there are very interesting things throughout the whole thing. JGL and Bruce Willis were both good. The farm scenes dragged, but overall a good movie

You suck...

To my defense: I have liked most of the 'acclaimed and popular' movies released last year (TDKR, Beasts, Ruby Sparks, The Intouchables, Life of Pi, Moonrise Kingdom)

I have yet to see Moonrise Kingdom and Beasts, but I liked the others you said.

Check out Safety Not Guaranteed, a very good movie

I have no pacience to download movies :lol:I will do it soon, I also want to see Moonrise Kingdom and Beasts. Edited by CJohn

I think the playoffs is the main reason January has always been a movie 'dead zone', because otherwise it's a perfectly fine month. When it comes down to seeing a movie that I might want to see and watching RGIII live tomorrow, the choice is clear. Most of America would agree with me.

American Football is the most overrated THING of all time. I watch how rabid people are about it and I just don't get it. But I guess that's what happens when you have a nation full of traditions (football) and full of people who prefer not to think for themselves. And yes, I'm an American.
  • Like 1