Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

Ok...much better cjohn...notfabio almost gave me a heart attck.

I only read what he said after posting the quote from BOM :lol: If 2-3M for midnights was true, this would be going to collapse really quickly. Edited by CJohn

Ugh I'm so sick of Bigelow, I had hoped that ZDT would disappoint commercially but I guess that's not happening anymore. They better not give her best Picture/Director again after the bore-fest The Hurt Locker unfairly won 2009.

It may not seem like it but ZDT really is a very different movie from The Hurt Locker.

Agreed. He had a good year last year with good parts in that and Moonrise Kingdom. Can't wait for him to fuck it up with the new Die Hard and that Red sequel no one asked for this year. Hooray!

Yeah. He seems to be on auto-pilot in the Die Hard 5 trailer. I bet the same will happen in the RED sequel. Edited by CJohn

Why is Red getting a sequel anyway? I can't remember if it did well or not. Jesus I saw that in cinemas and can't remember a single second of it.

RED did over 200M WW!