Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

These movies like Looper, Dredd and The Paperboy didn't get released in Finland theaters or you simply didn't had the chance/interest to catch them while they were playing?

These movies like Looper, Dredd and The Paperboy didn't get released in Finland theaters or you simply didn't had the chance/interest to catch them while they were playing?

Looper was released in finland but I didnt go see it. I've downloaded these movies

Good enough for TC3D.Excellent for Django.Meh for Hobbit and Les Mis.Disturbingly strong for PG.Great holds as always for Lincoln and SLP.The REAL story however is Zero Dark Thirty, which drew a $13,750 PTA from 60 theatres yesterday. That's incredible. This is going to break out big thanks to all the controversy, I'm telling you.

The movie ended, and I'll give it 3 and a half stars out of five. It did get quite good near the end, and there are very interesting things throughout the whole thing. JGL and Bruce Willis were both good. The farm scenes dragged, but overall a good movie

Seriously, the farm stuff is fantastic. Sara describing how she would fuck with the guys trying to impress her is one of my favorite moments in the movie. It tells you so much with so little. Brilliant writing.

... only to emerge for spring training.

Who's your team?