Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

Well, Americans live on the wheels ...Every family has a house and at least one car. Not the same case in these second tier / third tier countries .. ;)

True, most people here commute as well :)

Downloading screenings of oscar contenders that are appearing on the internet day after day, hate on Jake because of his shitty taste and a reference to Fassbender :lol:

I have just downloaded TZD and linc last night. I know these will probably never come into theaters here. So, no choice. :P

So what is going on now? This is really at almost 40 pages??? :P(I don't think I've checked a daily number thread in a while, I usually only do it if something big or if someone reports something or something lol)

well this is my local theater (just ignore the fresh start picture I think its a church that does their sunday morning pray there) Its not the best to go in and look at posters since their inside but hey its always nice to see what screen a movie is on.Posted Image

now the other theater in a mall I go to is in Ithaca and is a lot easier to see from the outside of the theater to look at posters and showtimes

Ithaca

Posted Image

inside one of the medium size theaters

Posted Image

Edited by MGK17

So what is going on now? This is really at almost 40 pages??? :P(I don't think I've checked a daily number thread in a while, I usually only do it if something big or if someone reports something or something lol)

Yeah, 40 pages for Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, what a shame ...