Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Some extra material for Hunch whenever he wants to get EVE rolling (mammoth space battle that happened yesterday):

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.399499-3000-member-EVE-fight-What-insanity-looks-like

Basically one of the big EVE coalitions (CFC) Fleet Commanders (DaBigRedBoat) made a massive mistake with a fleet of some of the most expensive ships in EVE and the entire world decided to dogpile on them. I don't play EVE but they sure make pretty pictures =D

Alliances involved: 262Corporations involved: 715Players involved: 3161

It looks like at the end of the battle, the CFC has lost ~44 Dreads, 29 Carriers, 5 Supercarriers and 3 Titans to 10 Carriers, 6 Dreads, and one Supercarrier killed:

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Also, my Mr. Rogers movie is up... there wasn't nearly enough sufficient information through my research for me to make a legit 3000-word movie, but I hope it's still good enough for an Actor nom for Sheen, along with maybe an Original Screenplay nom. Pretty sure it's my only Original Screenplay this year. :P Of course, I'll still put it up for Picture, Director, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Ensemble, the whole shebang.

I'm slowly progressing through 24 Hours and Chrono Heist. I got the ideas, just have to squeeze writing in-between lots of other obligations.

Since there are a number of unfinished films on the schedule, I think what we will do is have Deadline 1 be tomorrow night at Midnight. Then over the course of Thursday I will look at the schedule, remove the majority of unfinished films, and see what weeks still need some fillers. Depending on how empty parts of the schedule are, Part 1.1 (filler time) may last only a couple days or through the weekend. In any case, that may give people time to finish a film or two that they otherwise couldn't by the end of tomorrow.

Does that sound fair to everyone? We need a deadline, but we also need a decent amount of films through the whole of the schedule, so I won't object if people finish up a more important film or two during filler time, so long as they also contribute to "filling."

Speaking of Chrono Heist, these are the places/times which the main characters will go back in time to:

Constantinople, 718 C.E.

Fontainebleau, France, 1522 C.E.

Lincoln, England, 1644 C.E.

Cádiz, Spain, 1805 C.E.

Edited by 4815162342