Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Welcome aboard, ChD.Not to criticize, but To The Moon's budget is far too big, especially if you're gambling with a PG-13 animated film with a less marketable premise. I think you could set it at significantly less, maybe even under $100m.

Welcome aboard, ChD.Not to criticize, but To The Moon's budget is far too big, especially if you're gambling with a PG-13 animated film with a less marketable premise. I think you could set it at significantly less, maybe even under $100m.

Thanks for the welcoming and thanks for heads up. Lowered it a bit (actually, a lot)... Went for Wreck-It Ralph/Rise of Guardians type of budget... and over that as you saw, LOL.

I'm new to this but I'm creating a movie this year but what dates do we use? From which year, 2012? Because I find so many of the big movies being released on a Monday/Tuesday and that kind of confuses me...

I'm new to this but I'm creating a movie this year but what dates do we use? From which year, 2012? Because I find so many of the big movies being released on a Monday/Tuesday and that kind of confuses me...

This year is based on 2016's calendar.

I find it odd that Digimon is opening on a Monday.

Probably a date error that I will correct when I update the schedule to Wed. December 21. The only time a film opens on a Monday is either when Christmas is a Monday or when it pulls a Transformers and has Monday 8 PM showings before it fully opens on Tuesday (the day before July 4).Also riczhang, you have scheduled Careful Laid Plans for a Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving though you had it in October in the advance schedule. Please clarify.

Probably a date error that I will correct when I update the schedule.Also riczhang, you have scheduled Careful Laid Plans for a Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving though you had it in October in the advance schedule. Please clarify.

Sorry, I still have it with its original year 4 release date. I'll correct that after I figure out the release schedule but it is opening in October.