Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

This year I have at least a movie (my first one, too! YAY). Planning on finishing the other one tomorrow, and then The Lost Runes of Ensgril by Sunday.

Edited by ChD

Welcome aboard, ChD.Not to criticize, but To The Moon's budget is far too big, especially if you're gambling with a PG-13 animated film with a less marketable premise. I think you could set it at significantly less, maybe even under $100m.

Welcome aboard, ChD.Not to criticize, but To The Moon's budget is far too big, especially if you're gambling with a PG-13 animated film with a less marketable premise. I think you could set it at significantly less, maybe even under $100m.

Thanks for the welcoming and thanks for heads up. Lowered it a bit (actually, a lot)... Went for Wreck-It Ralph/Rise of Guardians type of budget... and over that as you saw, LOL.
  • Like 1

I'm new to this but I'm creating a movie this year but what dates do we use? From which year, 2012? Because I find so many of the big movies being released on a Monday/Tuesday and that kind of confuses me...

I'm new to this but I'm creating a movie this year but what dates do we use? From which year, 2012? Because I find so many of the big movies being released on a Monday/Tuesday and that kind of confuses me...

This year is based on 2016's calendar.

I find it odd that Digimon is opening on a Monday.

Probably a date error that I will correct when I update the schedule to Wed. December 21. The only time a film opens on a Monday is either when Christmas is a Monday or when it pulls a Transformers and has Monday 8 PM showings before it fully opens on Tuesday (the day before July 4).Also riczhang, you have scheduled Careful Laid Plans for a Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving though you had it in October in the advance schedule. Please clarify. Edited by 4815162342

Probably a date error that I will correct when I update the schedule.Also riczhang, you have scheduled Careful Laid Plans for a Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving though you had it in October in the advance schedule. Please clarify.

Sorry, I still have it with its original year 4 release date. I'll correct that after I figure out the release schedule but it is opening in October.