Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

And Blank, maybe October? I was gonna say June but I noticed that Golden Bird was opening that month. 

That'd be good, but I just noticed Halloweentown III then, which should dominate the month as an animated film. Is there anytime in Spring? That's when the film takes place, but I don't think there's any schedule room for it.

Numbers said that he was postponing Where, so march could work.Also, I think that whoever meant to make Pendragon isnt participating in Y6 or kind of went AWOL, so I would probably remove it. I'm not certain of that, but I think that's the case.

I just removed all films with no plot or an incomplete plot from the schedule, which is basically all of Hunch's films, most of Electric's films, and all of Wormow's films, the result being we have some major holes in the schedule.

January 8 needs a wide release.

January through April can use a few scattered fillers.

If riczhang moves Last Ditch Effort up a week (no idea why he would) then May 6 will need a blockbuster tentpole

May 20 needs a tentpole to counterprogram Sir T

May 27 needs a tentpole to counterprogram Wicked

Middle of June needs some fillers

July needs some fillers, July 22 needs a wide release

August needs fillers, I am counting on CN&LN vs. GS to still be finished by the end of Filler Time

September is surprisingly well-stocked

October 21 needs a wide release, probably another filler somewhere in that month too.

Early November could use a filler

December 2 needs a wide filler release. December 9 is fine with its 3 releases. December 16 needs a tentpole to counterprogram Unfortunate Events. A couple counterprogramming fillers between the 16th and 23rd (a romance and a comedy for example).

Edited by 4815162342

I'll write a few really short fillers tomorrow. Also, I could move 39 Clues from its weekend before thanksgiving release date to Memorial day weekend. It'd plug up the bigger hole in May but it'd leave a somewhat smaller hole in November.

I'll write a few really short fillers tomorrow. Also, I could move 39 Clues from its weekend before thanksgiving release date to Memorial day weekend. It'd plug up the bigger hole in May but it'd leave a somewhat smaller hole in November.

No 39 Clues should stay where it is because there's a kid/family-targeted animated film the weekend before memorial day weekend. The two May weekends need tentpoles aimed at teens and adults.

EDIT: So what I will do is move Mysteries of the Beyond to May 20 and replace it on June 17 with Bioshock, which will be up once I slim it down from its overlong word count.

Edited by 4815162342

Hey, guys. Two things.

The Advance Schedule for Year 7 should be up in half an hour!

Also, I'm going to try to spend minimal time on these forums. I'm lagging in my schoolwork and I want to finish the year on a high note. So for CAYOM, forget reviews this year. Though I will have time to write movies.

Edited by Alpha