Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Too soon for advance shedule. Did numbers and others agreed with that?

Yes it is too soon but we'll let it slide this time

In the future, unless I say otherwise, I'll handle Advance Schedule threads to avoid them appearing far too soon. We don't need them to appear until predictions and reviews are well underway.

• Like 2

A good thing about Year 7 is that it'll be far easier for me to write. I have one film already done save for some minor changes from the CAYOM 1.0 version that I need to do (Blank), one film for which the foundation is done from 1.0 but I plan on expanding the details and historical characters/accuracy (Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar), one film that I can easily expand from a wiki synopsis to include my own spin (Call of Duty), a film that is about half-written already (Chrono Heist), etc.

So Year 7 I should not have much in the way of writer's block and it should be a very prosperous year for me (if everything goes well I will have 7-8 films of note coming out).

And I'm really psyched to write The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar. If it turns out the way I hope it'll be a tremendous opus, very epic and dramatic and political and moving, especially since some of the stuff is so good I can take it straight from the historical record (Big example is the suicide of Cato the Younger) and present it with no additional flourish.

Edited by 4815162342

Year 6 looks in good shape now, one week ago it seemed weak. Having said that the film of the year hasn't been posted yet. It will be delivered by Blank. A certain beasts has best ensemble and best use in action awards in the bag and oh Holy Mary, Mother God and St. Joseph and Sweet Jesus have mercy on your eyes about what you're going to read lol 

• Like 1