Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

Timetable for the rest of the season:

24 January-PGA ballot deadline

25 January-WGA ballot deadline26 January-PGA awards27 January-SAG awards on TNT 5pm PST (Red Carpet at 3pm)1 February-DGA ballot deadline2 February-DGA awards6 February- BAFTA 2nd Round ballots are due8 February-AMPAS final ballots go out10 February - BAFTA ceremony Tape Delayed for Television until ceremony is done. Super Channel in Canada & BBC America in Canada and the US19 February–AMPAS final ballots in24 February– Oscars. 5pm PST Show Start. Red Carpet at 3pm24 February- The Meltdown and Aftermath 9pm PST

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 3

Funny how when a movie makes a Billion dollars worldwide, that you hear a little more about it, but when it comes to TDKR, it's like no one cares what the movie made cause it stunk and it's true.. When TA did it, that's all you saw in the headlines, but TDKR was pretty well shafted and deservedly so.. Tough break Nolan fans.. :rofl:

Go bow over your Avengers shit and leave the other fans alone.

Since you praise Joss Whedon, I'll call you Buffy. Hi Buffy ;)

• Like 1

I hope JLaw continues with funny, unpretentious speeches. Anne and Jessica gave the same speech except that jessica`s was coherent and graceful while Anne`s was Anne-oying. But the gist is the same:part 1 - I`m this hard-working actress who paid her dues so please give me the award I deserve itpart 2 - pay tribute to an elderly female nominee to show how so not selfish and so not all about me,me,me the speech is

• Like 5