Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

Diving bell is an absolutely beautiful film and definitely should've win foreign film.

It wasn't eligible for it in the Oscars so nothing to be done. If it had been eligible it would have won because the 2007 lineup was on the weak side.

I agree with ric that Diving Bell is better than Lives of Others, but the difference in quality is not nearly as large as he puffs it up to be.

Edited by 4815162342

I've been thinking about listening to more movie scores. For the last half hour I've been listening to the soundtrack of TWBB.

Some good recent ones:The Village- JNHGladiator- zimmerMunich- WilliamsAtonement and AK- Dario marionelliRoad to Perdition- Thomas NewmanBeastsCloud atlasEL&ICA Single Man- Abel korzeniowski

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscar-producers-seth-macfarlane-plan-422474

Oh, they're gonna finish the show with a big musical number w/ Macfarlane and Kristen Chenoweth! It's like they don't want me to watch the show!

Kristen Chenoweth?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO