ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

Why rooting for shit movies?

Hello, GS and THH are shit. I`m rooting for shit with unhyped cast because it wasn`t supposed to be anything but shit. But GS was supposed to be at least decent and it`s a shitturd of the highest order.I`m not rooting for THH over ZDT. Edited by fishnets

TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D was absolutely shredded in weekend No. 2, dropping off -76% w/ $5.1M. One of the worst #1 drop-offs ever.

There were movies that dropped worse than this!? Holy...

Devil Inside and Cloverfield had pretty embarrassing drops if I recall correctly.

That's nothing compared to the Number 1 biggest drop in the 2nd week movie. 86.4% Drop. OMFG.

34% is shit. It may be fun shit but shit`s shit. Therefore, I can root for other shit over this particular shit.

Ah yes, I forgot how critical opinion was the most important thing. Sorry. GS was shit, I hated The Smurfs too and I adored The Hurt Locker. Oh wait, critics mean jack shit to me. How about you watch stuff before declaring it shit fish. Edited by Schumacher FTW

Ah yes, I forgot how critical opinion was the most important thing. Sorry. GS was shit, I hated The Smurfs too and I adored The Hurt Locker. Oh wait, critics mean jack shit to me. How about you watch stuff before declaring it shit fish.

There`s no way I`m gonna pay for Penn-Gosling movie, ever. Can`t stand any of those smug fucks. Plus, WOM is toxic, reviews are toxic. What`s there for me? Nothing. And I wasn`t against it because of Emma Stone since I hate that she`s in a bomb. But Marlon`s underrated so I`m glad his movie`s doing at least better than Penn-Gosling turd.

There`s no way I`m gonna pay for Penn-Gosling movie, ever. Can`t stand any of those smug fucks. Plus, WOM is toxic, reviews are toxic. What`s there for me? Nothing. And I wasn`t against it because of Emma Stone since I hate that she`s in a bomb. But Marlon`s underrated so I`m glad his movie`s doing at least better than Penn-Gosling turd.

Actors put you off movies? Christ that's weak. I hate penn too but seeing him get an inevitable beat down is always fun. But if I shared your attitude I would never have seen stuff I enjoyed like MI4, Horrible Bosses and The Amazing Spider-Man. And where is WoM toxic? I haven't heard anyone outside of forums class it as shit. Ok maybe but not shit.