ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

I tried to watch Glee once but everyone was so annoying I wanted to smash their heads into the edge of the metal table and smash and smash until there were no heads to be smashed. So that was the first and the last episode I`ve ever seen.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

Get the bill in the first hour which supposedly plays like a really slow TV episode. Absolutely don`t get the billin the last 20 minutes which are suppsedly super tense and gripping.

The first hour is great. I would pay the bill maybe in the middle. Actually I would just pay everything before it starts. You won't want to do anything once the raid starts.

Glee 3D flopping was a glorious moment.

Absolutely. I can`t believe that a show starring irritation sensations such as Michele and Colfer and that bland-o-med teacher guy became so popular. Who the fuck can watch those people for longer than 5 minutes?

Speaking of stereotypes in Glee: of course the one black chick they have has to be fat and sassy and full of snap and attitudeThat stereotype pisses me off, they have a character like that in Parks & Rec too

Now they have an overweight cross dressing black boy to compete with her

How the hell Glee managed to be hailed as open minded equal opportunity show when such offensive sterotypes trive on it? Oh, and they totally made me hate that stupid Xtina song Beautiful. I never cared for it but since it`s now so identified with "open minded, be yourself" Glee I hate its guts.

Edited by fishnets