riczhang

70th Golden Globes - Discussion Thread (Winners in 1st Post)

People showed their real emotions more than usual though. Leo had an emotional moment after loosing, TLJ looked pissed, and etc.

TLJ I give you. But most didn't last all night. Just seemed like every time the camera panned to her she just looked harsh. Maybe that's her look. I don't see her enough to know.

She has such an annoying expression. Probably because she expected to bag all these awards but ZDT got nothing but Chastain's award.

Maybe that's what it is an annoying expression. I would hate to get on her bad side.

Now that I've finally seen it, Jodie Foster's speech was very moving, quirky and emotional especially when she's praising her kids and her mom. Don't know what you were talking about guys like she was wasted, embarassing or what. :huh: She was herself, perfectly focused, intelligent and charming. 44 years long acting career and she's only 50, FFS. She proudly deserved every second of that spot.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2