riczhang

70th Golden Globes - Discussion Thread (Winners in 1st Post)

I got an idea of a Flash game like Whack the Mole,except Anne Hathaway is playing the mole. Everytime she's passing her smiley face through the hole to make a cringey acceptance speech, you bludgeon the top of her head with the Oscar-shape hammer to see her Fantine droopy sad face. The goal is to score the max before countdown expires. Does someone know how to use Flash here? :lol:

I'm convinced that would help people relieving their tension regarding Anne-oyance on the night of February the 24th. ^_^

Posted Image

(I love how she's the only one all giggly calling attention to her even when she's in the background, cuddling every single one crew member like she won 11 Oscars in a row. I can totally picture the younger Amanda Seyfried telling her "Calm the fuck down Annie, please stop squeezing me, it's just a Golden Globe FFS")

I didn't notice this before but she looks completely overwhelmed in this gif. I have some problems with her speech but this was obviously a big deal for her. Edited by TLK