BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

The Other Woman flops. Next weekend Transcendence should follow it into flop world.

The Other Woman flopped in every spanish speaking country. Next weekend it's a 4 days holiday here in Catalonia and also in some other provinces I think. But Spain plays on Monday at 6 PM and it could be its last match at the World Cup.

It looks like a head to head finish between Maleficent and DoFP. Maleficent won Friday and Sunday but DoFP won on Saturday.

Top 5 Weekend (estimates):

1- Maleficent 0,84M€ ($1.14m)

2- X-Men:DoFP 0,83M€ ($1.12)

3- The Other Woman 0,3M€ ($0.4m)

4- The Two Faces of January 0.3M€ ($0.4m) 

5- Pancho 0,2M€ ($0.27m)

• Like 2

Maleficent won Friday so it should win the weekend again. DoFP second again. Transcendent opened in third. With Spain out of the World Cup and Monday and Tuesday holidays here in Catalonia it should be a good weekend :-)I will see The Other Woman tonight, after Argentina's match and Maleficent again tomorrow night. Has anyone seen Transcendent? The trailer looks interesting. I will probably see it during the week

Maleficent won Friday so it should win the weekend again. DoFP second again. Transcendent opened in third. With Spain out of the World Cup and Monday and Tuesday holidays here in Catalonia it should be a good weekend :-)I will see The Other Woman tonight, after Argentina's match and Maleficent again tomorrow night. Has anyone seen Transcendent? The trailer looks interesting. I will probably see it during the week

Transcendent looks dull.

With Spàin out of the WC hopefully we can have schedule's changes...

How many times have you seen Maleficient?i'm two..

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

Transcendent looks dull.With Spàin out of the WC hopefully we can have schedule's changes...How many times have you seen Maleficient?i'm two..

Tomorrow it will be my second time, this time at a 20 screens multiplex near Tarragona. It's a pity it's not in english at the theater I use to go in Barcelona close to my home.