BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

I just saw Guardians. I've never seen this theater as busy as today. Maybe because it's in a touristic area. I can't wait to see this weekend's numbers on Monday morning!!!!

How did you like it? was the audience reaction good?

• Like 1

I just saw Guardians. I've never seen this theater as busy as today. Maybe because it's in a touristic area. I can't wait to see this weekend's numbers on Monday morning!!!!

which area did you see it in?

Fri-Sat looking around lc1.3-1.4m wkend probably around 1.8 cume (Thu-Sun) 2.4, EX3 is #2 around lc1m fri-sun 1.2 cume

• Like 3

which area did you see it in? Fri-Sat looking around lc1.3-1.4m wkend probably around 1.8 cume (Thu-Sun) 2.4, EX3 is #2 around lc1m fri-sun 1.2 cume

That's pretty good for Guardians ($3.2m in 4 days), especially taking in account that all the big cities like Madrid and Barcelona are empty in August. I saw it in the Golden Coast (45 minutes by car from Barcelona)

That's pretty good for Guardians ($3.2m in 4 days), especially taking in account that all the big cities like Madrid and Barcelona are empty in August.

I saw it in the Golden Coast (45 minutes by car from Barcelona)

Surprised by those numbers, especially in August, but seems to follow the weak interest in Spain for superheroes. Even Mr. Peabody & Sherman outgross Cap2, TAS2 and Xmen this year. 

Do you think Lucy is going to take the top next weekend?