iceroll

Weekend Numbers Jan 25-27 2013 HG 19 Parker 7

Who?That's gotta be a C or D lister. Only real film nuts know who that is.

Period drama nuts. He was in Atonement if that helps. Also, beside Sherlock he was in lot of British period dramas and movies.

There is a big difference between A-List and genuine draws that people will rush out to see. A-Listers I consider very well known stars who can be huge assets in commerical-friendly projects or ensembles. Draws have some kind of transcendent or large appeal that will guarantee solid business unless the project is J.Edgar obscure.

Draws are Will Smith, Liam Neeson, Denzel, Tatum, Adam Sandler, Leo, and RDJ, at least IMO. A-Listers are people like Wahlberg, Clooney, Pitt, Jolie, Damon, and The Rock.

There is a big difference between A-List and genuine draws that people will rush out to see. A-Listers I consider very well known stars who can be huge assets in commerical-friendly projects or ensembles. Draws have some kind of transcendent or large appeal that will guarantee solid business unless the project is J.Edgar obscure.

Draws are Will Smith, Liam Neeson, Denzel, Tatum, Adam Sandler, Leo, and RDJ, at least IMO. A-Listers are people like Wahlberg, Clooney, Pitt, Jolie, Damon, and The Rock.

Don't forget Tom Cruise.

And TTSS, and he's starring in a film with Meryl fucking Streep this year. Which also means possible Supporting Actor nomination. I honestly don't know how Harvey's gonna campaign that movie. There's about 8 roles in the movie that are seriously in contention for noms; and it's not unlikely that he'll pull off another SLP next year with noms in all 4 acting categories. 

And TTSS, and he's starring in a film with Meryl fucking Streep this year. Which also means possible Supporting Actor nomination. I honestly don't know how Harvey's gonna campaign that movie. There's about 8 roles in the movie that are seriously in contention for noms; and it's not unlikely that he'll pull off another SLP next year with noms in all 4 acting categories. 

Um got to check on that movie with Meryl lol. 

huh? I'm sorry if I'm being stupid right now, but I've had a long day and i honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. 

I got to check on that movie that he will be in with Meryl Streep. I didn't know about it. I need to find out more about it.

I got to check on that movie that he will be in with Meryl Streep. I didn't know about it. I need to find out more about it.

Oh, I feel so stupid now. :lol: And everyone should go see the new Meryl movie. It's adapted from perhaps the most lauded play in god knows how long, and the writer is scripting the movie so the screenplay should at least be very good and not butchered. The cast is top notch, Clooney and Harvey are producing, TWC is distributing, the only weak link is Wells as director.