iceroll

Weekend Numbers Jan 25-27 2013 HG 19 Parker 7

Oh, I feel so stupid now. :lol: And everyone should go see the new Meryl movie. It's adapted from perhaps the most lauded play in god knows how long, and the writer is scripting the movie so the screenplay should at least be very good and not butchered. The cast is top notch, Clooney and Harvey are producing, TWC is distributing, the only weak link is Wells as director. 

Just checked IMDB. Chris Cooper!

Oh, I feel so stupid now. :lol: And everyone should go see the new Meryl movie. It's adapted from perhaps the most lauded play in god knows how long, and the writer is scripting the movie so the screenplay should at least be very good and not butchered. The cast is top notch, Clooney and Harvey are producing, TWC is distributing, the only weak link is Wells as director. 

I'm betting I won't like it

It's already getting great early word. I've heard a lot of ''one of Soderbergh's best'' comments. And hell, I'll see Identity Thief too, unless reviews are as reviling as Movie 43. I totally dig Bateman and McCarthy.

There's not much to choose from right now but movies will start getting better in March, as they usually do. I've heard great things about Admission, Room 243 is finally coming out, and Upstream Color and Mud are getting April releases. Word on Stoker and Place Beyond the Pines is promising as well.

Edited by Gopher