iceroll

Weekend Numbers Jan 25-27 2013 HG 19 Parker 7

hallelujahhhhhh , my theatre put up "les miserables" on a screen out of the blue! i am beyond relieved i was about to watch it on my laptop, saved in the nick of time !  I WILL SEE IT ON A BIG SCREEN AFTERALL i'm coming hugh jackman! 

so my friend doesnt want to see les miserables , she's not in mood ,and would prefer something more fun , what would you recommend between ganster squad, arnold film, random bollywood movie, parental guidance and hansel/gretel?

I liked Last Stand, but you have to be in the mood for an action movie.

Time for Statham to go DtD. Having JLo for a co-star is really hitting the bottom of the barrell. She`s a reality show personality for crying out loud! Should be doing that wildlife reality show with Dominic Monahan.

I don't like either of them ( I'll take Van Damme anytime over Statham ) but you are wrong about JLo's popularity, internationally that is. She's still a major star in lots of places ... that won't help Parker at all ( since she's not a movie star ) but its true 

What does semi-star means ?

Everyone is answering, but no one is giving an english lesson. Which is what some people may actually like. So here you go:

"semi" is a prefix meaning "half"

It can also be used as a prefix to mean not exactly half, but perhaps "partial".

so "the cup is semi-full" could mean that the cup is about half full

• Like 1