Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti Kitchen: Year 6

On a slightly unrelated note, I just passed the 1k like Threshold! Numbers was the one who pushed me through!

Anyways, we've got four entries that start with S.

S

23. Sir Thymes Rhyme

15. Society

24. The Story Of Daniel Rigger

20. The Stuff Of Legend: Into The Dark

• Like 3

Daniel Rigger made it into two Top 25, which is quite the accomplishment when you think that I finished it forcefully since I wanted to abandon it three times (I re-wrote it for like 5 times before the end product came out, and I always had problems with the second half; that's what killed me).

Thanks ^^

Rest assured, STR would have been higher in my rankings if it came out in Y5-Y6.

Also, let's just finish this off now.

W

16. Wicked

Numbers & Other Crazy Stuff

There is one entry here, although ironically, it's not by Numbers.

6. 451

• Like 3

5. 24 HOURS

See Review.

4. CAREFUL LAID PLANS

An thrilling and brilliantly crafted with some brilliant performances and fantastic period flair. Joseph Gordon Levitt needs to be nominated for this.

3. TO THE MOON

As someone who pre-read this film, I feel honored to have experienced such an emotional, well made, and intriguing masterpiece of animation in CAYOM. Bravo, ChD, Bravo.

2. THE CARDINAL IN THE KREMLIN

Well made, well acted, and wholly intriguing, The Cardinal In The Kremlin makes for a wholly exciting spy thriller. Even if the Jack Ryan movie coming out this Christmas is half as good, we're in for a real treat.

And my favorite movie of Y6 is.....

I love you, Spike Jonze. This tale of an immortal man is driven by an intriguing premise, a fantastic performance by Ryan Gosling, and phenomenal film making all around. Congrats, Creator. You've had my favorite film for two years in a row.

• Like 2