Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti Kitchen: Year 6

I can't promise reviews for the rest, because I've got a lot on my plate right now. However, I'll go more in depth with those top 25 write-ups for the mentioned films if they make it onto the list.

Posted Image

Seriously, I understand; got a lot on my plate now too. Only reviews I can guarantee are Wonder Woman and Avarice so I can go through everyone's suggestions once before top 25.

Let's get this ball rolling! First, here are some honorable mentions.

Mr. Rogers Goes To Washington - This fascinating drama would have been in my top 25, also giving me that boost of childhood nostalgia, and Sheen makes for a pretty good Mr. Rogers. However, I was not a fan of how the tacky scenes involving Dane DeHaan's character.

Isolation - Liam Neeson solves a murder mystery on the moon! What's not to love? It's a good film, but there was just too many of them in Y6!

Expedecade - For me, this is about on the level of Lord Madship, but I'm not exactly thrilled of how between this and Skyfall, James Bond is trying to imitate The Dark Knight of Gotham City. It still works as a fun piece of entertainment, but it never is  what it could have been.

Texans Hate Zombies - Yeah, this was pretty fun. Although it isn't THE B-movie of the year...

The Book Of 4Chan - Funny enough, 4Chan: The Truth, was an honorable mention on my list last year. This film was absolutely nuts, and I enjoyed all of it.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

My Top 25 will be revealed in alphabetical order of the titles, but the top 5 will automatically be saved for last.

A

8. Avarice

18. Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise

25. Avenue Q

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

He might go with the "T" from "The".

True, though when it comes to alphabetical order the general rule is to ignore the first word if it's "The," "A," etc. We'll see.

Edited by 4815162342