CJohn

Dark Side of the Reviews Year 6 - CJohn

Portal - B+

A good surprise, it worked quite well as a movie and has good visuals. GLaDOS makes history as one of the best robot characters in movie's history.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Planeswalkers: Betrayals - A-

A huge surprise considering that lots of people talked about how much the first disappointed and ended up being an average blockbuster. It should dominate the Christmas season.

Edited by CJohn

Society - A

Some fantastic performances and a very relatable story. Society is an incredible movie with Oscars potential. Hoipefully it will be recognized by the CAYOM Academy.

Bioshock - B+

Another excelent videogame adaptation. Numbers turned Bioshock from a dark horror game into an epic Summer blockbuster! Good job :)

To The Moon - A

One of the best movies I have read in CAYOM. I played the game and it is a fantastic adaptation. I hope the CAYOM Academy nominates it for Best Movie of the Year.

Expedecade - A

Nolan is my favourite director and a Bond directed by him was obviously going to be an amazing action movie. I am happy to say that I will for sure vote for it in the Best Movie of the Year category.

Avarice - A+

It took me two days to read it, but it was worth it. This is why The Creator is the boss of this game. A tremendous achivement in visuals, story and performances by the actors. The action is insane and amazing. A must read movie.

The Book of 4chan - C

Dafuq did I just read...?!

Cyber - A-

A nice and fresh idea. Very original and a great choice. Nobody will be disappointed by it.

Last Ditch Effort is missing from these reviews because I couldn't find it in the shedule.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

To The Moon - A

One of the best movies I have read in CAYOM. I played the game and it is a fantastic adaptation. I hope the CAYOM Academy nominates it for Best Movie of the Year.

Last Ditch Effort is missing from these reviews because I couldn't find it in the shedule.

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/8141-cayom-year-6-part-1/?p=598127

Thanks for the nice review!^^ Glad you liked it.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Last Ditch Effort - A-
Strong performances from the main cast and some amazing visuals make Last Ditch Effort one of the movie events of Year 6 in CAYOM.

Edited by CJohn

Last Ditch Effort - B+

A strong crime thriller with an excelent cast. More serious and intense than LA Noire, which is just another average blockbuster looking to make some money.

Last Ditch Effort is a period epic about Persians invading Babylon. :huh:

It's the 4th film on Page 1, impossible to miss.

Edited by 4815162342