Impact

Best Actress-2013

Wow no talk in early June? Yeah it is dead :P:lol:

No, they screened the entire thing at Cannes. Zero Talk afterwards. This is compared with the 5 minutes they showed of Grace of Monaco. That got a very good response. 

eOne is distributing.

Not exactly great for its chances. I suppose it could've been Magnolia, but still..... :lol: 

It could of gotten IFC :P Outside of Greek Wedding and Y Tu Mama, I don't think they have ever had a Oscar nod :P

I was about to correct you, but then I looked it up and found out to my surprise that The Human Centipede didn't get any Oscar nominations. Shocking.

• Like 1

I was about to correct you, but then I looked it up and found out to my surprise that The Human Centipede didn't get any Oscar nominations. Shocking.

:lol:

BTW-I did find another one, "After the Wedding" But for foreign film.

Hope the Queen will give the Oscar to Leo Di Cap this year, they hook up backstage and decide to do a movie together.

That s my Oscar prediction.

This race of past nominees/winners is so boring ...

Also, Delpy should be in consideration. Early, at least.

Also Greta Gerwig

Delpy probably has a better chance in screenplay. Actress is probably way to crowded for her. (And are we seriously still gonna go on about Frances Ha? That's just beyond ludicrous)