Impact

Best Actress-2013

Let's just say Shitto could be nominated for the role. It's basically like nothing ever before.

:rofl: hell will freeze over before she gets nominated for playing a loon. BTW, unless script re-write seriously expands Goddess Meryl`s screen time in The Homesman, her role is super brief as per those who read the book.

:rofl: hell will freeze over before she gets nominated for playing a loon. BTW, unless script re-write seriously expands Goddess Meryl`s screen time in The Homesman, her role is super brief as per those who read the book.

Yeah I was reading about that. Apparently she's the minister's wife which is like a bit sized role.

Yeaaaah I'm not sure if you're objective, Mr. "Meryl Streep's performance in Hope Springs was the best of 2012" :lol:

I will have you know that she barely made top 5. :P I'd be worried If Julia was campaigned as lead or if Philomena turns out to be good and is confirmed 2013.

Did you read the same script I did? And, we're cynical about Bier because she doesn't incite any hope in the production, especially since after Arronofsky dropped Bier was the best they could get. Bier's not a particularly good director, 'nuff said. 

The script was strong, you are literally the first person I've come across who thinks otherwise. And that's exactly what i mean when I say I don't get why people are so cynical about Bier. "She's not particularly good", lol wtf? In what planet is her filmography NOT good? Even her worst film (TWLITF) was still interesting and had a lot of merit to it. smh I don't understand people lol...

Edited by candycane

I wonder if they'll take a second crack at a Maggie bio-pic again. Give her a proper send-off and all. (Dare i suggest Meryl yet again? :ph34r: )

There was 3 movie (2 TV nd 1 real) Tony Blair franchise so Iron Lady could easily get a sequel.