Impact

Best supporting actress-2013

But not while you were posting on this forum. 

Yeah. True. I probably will though. I believe I had a huge meltdown when Meryl lost for Julie and Julia even though I'd prepared myself for weeks. Then 2 years later, I had an even bigger one when Meryl won. There was a certain amount of drinking, screaming, crying, and fanboying for hours afterwards. I even missed Langman's speech cus I was so busy celebrating. lol. (I think you'll see the bigger meltdown if she wins. I'll cry and scream, and gloat, and celebrate for weeks.) 

Yeah. True. I probably will though. I believe I had a huge meltdown when Meryl lost for Julie and Julia even though I'd prepared myself for weeks. Then 2 years later, I had an even bigger one when Meryl won. There was a certain amount of drinking, screaming, crying, and fanboying for hours afterwards. I even missed Langman's speech cus I was so busy celebrating. lol. (I think you'll see the bigger meltdown if she wins. I'll cry and scream, and gloat, and celebrate for weeks.) 

Do you watch Oscars by yourself? 

Do you watch Oscars by yourself? 

No.... Doesn't mean I can't have a meltdown. Generally not. Sometimes it's with family, other times with friends, and sometimes the boyfriend. 

Edited by riczhang

6.6 I believe was the final figure he paid for it. 

This year, Harvey got money drunk, he had the same year two of his most succesful movies of his career, Django & SLP, he made a lot of money so the following year he went on a binge & bought everything he could without counting.

The supporting actress in 12 Years A slave is getting huge buzz. She may very well snag a nomination. If the movie is strong enough in the Oscar race then I'd say that a Supporting Actress nomination is almost a given.

Amy Adams! (She does need to get to 6 nominations to be tied with Thelma Ritter for the most nominations in supporting actress-who also has the most losses for an actress or rather tied now with Glenn Close in that case)

When does American Hustle take place?

Edit: Wow appears AH is in the present, when I watched the trailers I thought it was a period drama.

Edited by Impact

Amy Adams! (She does need to get to 6 nominations to be tied with Thelma Ritter for the most nominations in supporting actress-who also has the most losses for an actress or rather tied now with Glenn Close in that case)

When does American Hustle take place?

Edit: Wow appears AH is in the present, when I watched the trailers I thought it was a period drama.

No, it's set in the late 70s/early 80s.