Both in winter. But Wreck-It Ralph based off of the great teaser trailer could challenge Brave for the Best Animated Picture.

If it wan'ts to beat BRAVE, the story should be good because visually, it doesn't stand a chance.

Maybe critics are being extra-critical because of Cars 2. I don't care either way. I am gonna see it OW, hopefully earlier!

I doubt it. More than anything, they`d be too soft because they love Pixar. Cars 2 was just hard to defend even for Pixar supporters which most critics are.

Edited by fishnets

I haven't seen it, but is not Brave basically Mars Needs Moms? Children annoyed by Mom - wishing to be rid of her - getting more than they bargained for?

No. It is not Mars Needs Moms.

Edited by Mayhem2x3

For Best Animated Film, never count out the indie animated films GKIDS will be releasing. they did manage to get two spots this year with Chico and Rita and A Cat in Paris. There's also this buzzed animated movie in Cannes "Ernest & Celestine" which could be a challenger as well

Maybe critics are being extra-critical because of Cars 2. I don't care either way. I am gonna see it OW, hopefully earlier!

Cars 2 opened the flood gates definitely. If let's say Up opened after Cars 2 I bet it would be getting this "scrutiny" as well