This is what happens when you have blown people's minds with films like WALL-E, RATATOUILLE, etc...the expectations are just different. I've seen MADAGASCAR lll, a movie that is probably DW's most visually stunning one but it made me fall into sleep. I still need to wait until August for BRAVE.

This is what happens when you have blown people's minds with films like WALL-E, RATATOUILLE, etc...the expectations are just different. I've seen MADAGASCAR lll, a movie that is probably DW's most visually stunning one but it made me fall into sleep. I still need to wait until August for BRAVE.

Funny, I saw Madagascar 3 and found it really entertaining. I guess you're simply in the 26% who didn't like it and I'm in the 74% who did.

Edited by tribefan695

August 1 is the tentative release date here. Agree with Madagascar 3, it's a visually stunning movie especially the circus scenes. Anyway, I hope Brave's RT score will improve , sucks to see at 64% now

How do you know it was a visually stunning movie, if you were sleeping. Do you sleep with your eyes open? :rolleyes:

Edited by iEye

64% WTF?

I`m wondering if Sasha Crone is gonna write a hits-whoring blog about these meh reviews being male critic`s agenda against first Pixar feminist movie. And slam Pixar for making triplet brothers the best characters. It looks like everyone loves the triplets the most.

Funny, I saw Madagascar 3 and found it really entertaining. I guess you're simply in the 26% who didn't like it and I'm in the 74% who did.

It's visually good. Really good. I liked the bear scenes and that lady inspector. But as a whole, it was just boring. It's probably because I don't like pop culture jokes.

August 1 is the tentative release date here. Agree with Madagascar 3, it's a visually stunning movie especially the circus scenes. Anyway, I hope Brave's RT score will improve , sucks to see at 64% now

Too long of a wait.