You know-after The Lion King the next few Disney films got some really really bad rap from critics.

Pixar's Toy Story 3 will end up being Disney's The Lion King. All future Pixar movies will have a very hard time living up to TS3.

Pixar's Toy Story 3 will end up being Disney's The Lion King. All future Pixar movies will have a very hard time living up to TS3.

Yep it was not until Mulan when they became nice again. Though Tarzan got them out.

Hunchback was amazing but they critisized it for being "too dark"

Same for Cars II with the Dreamworks Animation logo at the begining.

This Pixar bashing IS stupid.

Except for the mistake of making Matter the hero, Cars II had tons of ideas, creativity, a good twist (didn't saw it coming, did you ?) incredible set pieces and absolutely gorgeous visuals and animation : the races godamn it ! More thrills on Cars 2 than in the entire Toy Story trilogy.

Call it human nature, people love to destroy what they loved, only to love it again 5 minutes later.

IMO Cars 2 was pretty bad and critics were right on the mark, I could barely sit through it. But I'm curious to see what's so bad about Brave. I just think all the critics have got their panties twisted after Cars 2 and are trying to get back at the studio, thinking that just because it isn't as good as Wall-e and Up, they can say that Pixar have lost their touch and can't make classics anymore.

¡Bastardos de mierda! ¡Espero que ellos se quemen en el infierno! Los odio. Pixar es asombroso y siempre será. Jódalos.Cars was great. I loved it. Cars 2 was great as well. This is ridiculous. What is going on to people nowadays?!?!

Edited by SantanaLopez

IMO Cars 2 was pretty bad and critics were right on the mark, I could barely sit through it. But I'm curious to see what's so bad about Brave. I just think all the critics have got their panties twisted after Cars 2 and are trying to get back at the studio, thinking that just because it isn't as good as Wall-e and Up, they can say that Pixar have lost their touch and can't make classics anymore.

Nothing is SO BAD about BRAVE.