I gotta say that I was a little apprehensive about seeing the movie after reading some reviews, but because I have been wanting to see it for a long time, I just decided to go (with 4 other people). I thought the movie was awesome. Classic Pixar, IMO. It definitely has the potential to have a 4x multiplier.

Brave did hella good this weekend. 80M WW with the major European countries opening in August. That's where it's money is gonna be made!

Edited by JackO

Read spoilers, and,lmao, now I see where reviews that say it`s actually man world`s movie masquaraded as girl power one.

so merida is,like, this I want to be free of cliche women`s duties,but saves her mon by sawing????? The most cliche of woman`s duties since cooking???? Lmao!

Love that twist. ha,ha, good one.

Read spoilers, and,lmao, now I see where reviews that say it`s actually man world`s movie masquaraded as girl power one.

so merida is,like, this I want to be free of cliche women`s duties,but saves her mon by sawing????? The most cliche of woman`s duties since cooking???? Lmao!

Love that twist. ha,ha, good one.

Sometimes you have to go back to your old roots to save someone you love, nothing new. I think that's where all hollywood movies go these days.

Sometimes you have to go back to your old roots to save someone you love, nothing new. I think that's where all hollywood movies go these days.

But doesn`t that undermine the whole point of moving forward? After all, the moden stuff was fun but it`s gender-specific tradition (and regressive one,at that) that saves lives and relationships. I mean, mom was saved when her daughter did the very same thing mom tried to enforce on her which daughter vehemently fought against. Ouch. Or LOL.

Edited by fishnets