rockNrollaDIM

JLAW

Funny trivia, all Franchise princesses, and the Queen, were all born in 1990 :

Kstew   April 9, 1990

Emma Watson  April 15, 1990

The Queen   August 15, 1990

The Queen`s birthday is a day before James Cameron and Madonna who share August 16 birthday. I guess Leos of mid August are destined for icon-dom or something. Impressive.

I remember how I first saw Cotillard in the original Taxi movies - very popular in France and parts of Europe, I believe, all produced by Luc Besson. The first one was released in 1998 and Cotillard must have been 22 when she shot it, and guess what, she had a full frontal nude scene within, like, the opening 10 minutes. That was my, uh, introduction to her talents... I remember some years had passed after Taxi 3 (2003) and then I was shocked to see her win an Oscar for La vie en rose, and no less shocked when I saw her actual performance - I never suspected she was such a talented actress in addition to being a very cute one. But it was a pleasant shock, and it was (and remains) pretty neat to witness this next, post-Besson stage of her career.

Actually, originally I just wanted to say she was (and is) drop-dead gorgeous, but I got kinda carried away by the memories. Sorry.  ;) Her and Eva Green might just be the two most beautiful actresses working today.

She's still pretty curvy today

Well, but back in the days before pregnancy and american fame, she was buxomy now it's saggy in the knockers department.

Jake Gittes, I recommend you to check out "Les Jolies Choses", "Une affaire privée" and "Comment je me suis disputé...ma vie sexuelle" if you want some great full frontal from young Cotillard. ;)

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Every french actress has a full frontal scene in its filmography.

Since the infamous Hawai balcony pics last week, there were none Jlaw Paparazzo pics.

Her Queen status is cemented now, her private guard has the rights to shoot paparazzis on sight.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by The Futurist

Every french actress has a full frontal scene in its filmography.

Since the infamous Hawai balcony pics last week, there were none Jlaw Paparazzo pics.

Her Queen status is cemented now, her private guard has the rights to shoot paparazzis on sight.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That movie fucking sucked