rockNrollaDIM

JLAW

They got it right. I'd rather give the statues to JLAW for Ends of the Earth, which will undoubtedly be a meatier performance than her in SLP.

I agree. She definitely deserved it more for that performance nobody's going to see until maybe 2015. Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

I definitely think J-Law is bisexual. 

Josh Hutcherson....eh...bi, too. 

Liam Hemsowrth is straight, though. If you're able to stand Miley Cyrus for over an hour, then you're fucking straight.

She looks better than Shailene Woodley without make-up.

She looks nothing more than an average-looking girl on the street. I mean I will never judge an actress by how she looks, but I just dont understand the sudden obsession on her. Does she have an incredibly charming personality? Much like that I dont understand the sudden hating on Anne Hathaway recently.

I could find you pictures of every actress you know without make up and you would find them plain or average.

That is why all the fuss about Shailene Woodley in the Amazing Spiderman 2 thread is absolutely ridiculous.

It is even a game with paparrazi to take pictures of actresses without make up to make the average woman who buys gossip magazines feel better about themselves.

Every actress is glamed up in every picture you see : CNN BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, she will fucking cure cancer !

There.

• Like 2

Futurist, didn't you already know? Goddess Meryl cured cancer back in 1979. She's just waiting for Oscar #5 to unleash her full and mighty glory to the world. ;)

Edited by riczhang

Saw The Iron Lady yesterday and yep, she s The Master no doubt, so many nuances and subtleties that look effortless.

Even if the movie is way too kind with the character and the movie was kinda sucky.

But hey,Riczhang, guess  who Jlaw is obssessed with ?

Jlaw, she knows it too.