rockNrollaDIM

JLAW

I will never find Watson sexy because I only see the little girl from Harry Potter with her boyish baby face trying to play raunchy bitch like Selena Gomez, I don't see a young woman plus she's very average looking. That's uncomfortable for me.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

I will never find Watson sexy because I only see the little girl from Harry Potter with her boyish baby face trying to play raunchy bitch like Selena Gomez, I don't see a young woman. That's uncomfortable for me.

Posted Image

Edited by Jack Nevada

Funny trivia, all Franchise princesses, and the Queen, were all born in 1990 :

Kstew   April 9, 1990

Emma Watson  April 15, 1990

The Queen   August 15, 1990

Edited by The Futurist

She said it in a lot of interviews, she wanted to be a writer first, she was a lonely teenage book nerd, she likes stories and has a very vivid imagination.

She really wants to try it ( directing, writing)in the future and she has abnormal memory capabilities.

I am pretty sure she could make an exposé on how all the directors she made movies with,work, their MO etc

She suggested camera angles to David O Russell on SLP.

What I am saying is, don't be fooled by her quirky interview, talk show persona.

You don't become friends with a New York intellectual filmmaker 32 years your elder  just because you re a beautiful, cool, talented blond chick.

Edited by The Futurist