rockNrollaDIM

JLAW

I can't stand Jennifer Lawrence. She seems so fake to me. Don't understand the love affair with this gal. She always plays the same role of in her films. Jennifer Lawrence = Shitto.

I'm not the biggest fan of JLaw like many here, but I like her a lot because of her down-to-earth attitude offscreen. Even with all the successes at a young age, she always seems to be very level-headed and humble. That's what makes me admire her the most. So just curious, what makes you think that she's fake?!
  • Like 1

Reading peasants comments, always very fun. So cute.

Back to the Queen.

I give you "Nitro" :

Actress Jennifer Lawrence's family sits down with WDRB

http://www.wdrb.com/story/21752231/actress-jennifer-lawrences-family-sits-down-with-wdrb

Those Lawrence's brothers have the best pick up line ever : " My sister is Jennifer Lawrence. Yes, THE Jennifer Lawrence".

Imagine what that line could do at a Catching Fire screening.

Edited by The Futurist

I can't stand Jennifer Lawrence. She seems so fake to me. Don't understand the love affair with this gal. She always plays the same role of in her films. 

Jennifer Lawrence = Shitto.

Trollolol, seriously how`s JLaw, a true A-lister at the age of 23 equal to a 46 years old Z-lister?  Trollolololol.

Reading peasants comments, always very fun. So cute. Back to the Queen. I give you "Nitro" : Actress Jennifer Lawrence's family sits down with WDRBhttp://www.wdrb.com/story/21752231/actress-jennifer-lawrences-family-sits-down-with-wdrb Those Lawrence's brothers have the best pick up line ever : " My sister is Jennifer Lawrence. Yes, THE Jennifer Lawrence". Imagine what that line could do at a Catching Fire screening.

From the article. "There are also rumors Prince Harry is interested, but Lawrence's mom jokes that would never work out."I don't think she could get along with her mother in law. That would bring the kingdom down," says Karen Lawrence."Just quietly. His mother isn't with us anymore.

From the article."There are also rumors Prince Harry is interested, but Lawrence's mom jokes that would never work out."I don't think she could get along with her mother in law. That would bring the kingdom down," says Karen Lawrence."Just quietly. His mother isn't with us anymore.

Maybe she was referencing Camilla Parker-Bowles... :ph34r:

Yeah, Harry's stepmother would be the mother-in-law of whoever he marries.

The mom probably really meant QE2 but said mother-in-law instead of...grandmother-in-law I guess.

Edited by 4815162342

Susanne Bier, director of  Serena

You'd already filmed your next movie, Serena, with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence before they became Hollywood's hottest screen couple. Another case of great judgment?

It's scary. Bradley is amazing in Silver Linings Playbook. But you know he's been doing loads of theatre and just got known for doing cheesy movie parts. For years now, he's been proving he's a very serious actor. And Jennifer has the beauty and charm of her age and the integrity and wit and brightness of a 90-year-old.

SLP deleted scene

Posted Image  Posted Image

Posted Image  Posted Image

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1