Vanilla

Early Friday Numbers. Croods-11, Olympus-10, Spring.Admission-2.5

Is that good for Spring Breakers? Thought it would cruise past 10m for the weekend...

Cruise past $10M? Sorry, but that's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.And yes, it is good. Should make $6M this weekend.

Again people need to ignore the PTA for indie films when they go wide. Also remember that they usually play in places like New York where prices are a lot higher.

I do remember when Borat came out people were wondering if it would have like a 70M OW if it was on 3K theaters. Now while it would of been a bigger OW...that is just crazy talk and impossible...

Croods should hold well, probably earn $40-43M. Wow at Olympus, thought it would do only meh. Earning $25-27M for the weekend.Admission is fine for what it is, thinking $8-9 million now.Good for Spring Breakers, should make $6 million.

Croods should hold well, probably earn $40-43M.Wow at Olympus, thought it would do only meh. Earning $25-27M for the weekend.Admission is fine for what it is, thinking $8-9 million now.Good for Spring Breakers, should make $6 million.

OLYMPUS surprise could not be good news for Jamie & Tatum

Me neither...probably should've gone with a limited release.

Probably was only wide due to the cast :PFor this month films I have seen stuff for:

Oz, Joe 2, Jack the Giant Killer, Olympus and Croods.

So how is Movie 43 2 I mean Inapropriate Movie doing :P (I know someone who saw the trailer and said it looked as bad as Movie 43...ouch)

OLYMPUS surprise could not be good news for Jamie & Tatum

Posted ImagePosted Image'

Come to think of it-I don't think I've seen anything for Admission.

I seen at lot of tv spots for this.. Mostly Tina and Paul rudd taking shit about why we she see this move.

• Like 1

So how is Movie 43 2 I mean Inapropriate Movie doing :P (I know someone who saw the trailer and said it looked as bad as Movie 43...ouch)

It looks worse. Adrien Brody plays a character called Flirty Harry. His first line in the trailer is "Go ahead... make me gay."