baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Baumer, I don't see my name on the list  :(

Sorry, I scored it from my thread where I have everyone's preseason stuff.  I'll go look for yours and update it.

Found it, sorry.

It's okay   :D

Bummer. So much for the rest of us making up any ground on Sam.

:lol: my preseason stuff looks horrible so far so  ^_^

Keep in mind, I'm not discounting those of you who are doing exceptionally well early on, that's good as well.  But this is (cliche coming) is a marathon not a sprint.  There will be lots of time to make it up.

• Like 1

So IM3 is locked to pass 31.5 mill in Australia?

It also looks like the Russia question can be answered.

Both 31.5M in Aus and 30M in Russia are locked.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

I don't understand why people are whining so much about the STID release date change. It won't change too much for the game, will it?

And whatever it does change, it'll affect everyone equally, since it's not like anyone had inside info that it was moving up. It's still a level playing field.

Eh, it still swings things. For example, bonus question #14:

Question 14:
Will Star Trek, Fast Five or Iron Man have a Saturday increase (this includes any money it made on Thursday for midnights/early shows)...so if it makes 50 mill on Friday, including 7 mill from Thursday, then it has to make more than than 50 mill on Saturday to count as a yes

Trek has a much better shot at this now if the Thu date is well-marketed over the next week.
  • Like 2

Eh, it still swings things. For example, bonus question #14:Trek has a much better shot at this now if the Thu date is well-marketed over the next week.

Eww hadn't even thought about that question - was just thinking about my OW prediction.... Oh well lol
  • Like 1

My pre-season IM3 bonus question has not been scored either. It is present in the pre-season predictions thread.

I've missed a few of you...I will find you.

These questions will be scored today:

Question 3: Will any film this summer have a worldwide weekend of more than 250 million? (THIS WILL INCLUDE ANY 5 DAY WEEKENDS. WHATEVER IS REPORTED FOR THE ACTUALS ON MONDAY EVENING WILL BE THE NUMBER WE GO BY).

Answer it correctly: 15,000 points
Answer it incorrectly: lose 8000 points
Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 8000 points) 5000 points.

Question 4: Will any film make more than 31.5 million this summer in Australia?

Answer it correctly: 15000 points
Answer it incorrectly: lose 8000 points
Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 8000 points) 3000 points.

Question 5: Will any film make more than 45 million dollars this summer in the UK box office?

Answer it incorrectly: lose 10,000 points
Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 8000 points) 5000 points.

Question 6: Will any film make more than 50 million in CHINA this summer?

Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 10,000 points) 3000 points.

Question 11: Will any film make more than 30 million in Russia this summer?

Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 10,000 points) 3000 points.