baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

I'm gonna get 17,000 points for Week 5 game. Damn it, just 1 more question right, and it could have been 21,000  <_<Edit: Thanks to Olive, it's 21,000  :D

Edited by Sam

I thought 15k was the max unless you went for all 3?

From B's original post:

Points for C) call any film correctly within 5 million dollars, 25,000 points.  Call any film within 10 million, 15,000 points .  Miss the call by more than 12 million and lose 15,000 points

• Like 1

27,000!? ....

Actually thanks to Olive it's 30,000 points. Only question I got wrong was Epic increasing 45%, which I thought would be a given since it was a family film. Hopefully this is the week I start my turnaround.

*grits teeth*At least I got 15k for the Donovan question. Missed the max by less than 200k... :sadno:

That's really shitty man, you should've copied me and Shawn ;) Though you did bring this on yourself with the "No way it drops 2m from estimates" jinx that almost screwed us all over :P
  • Like 2